Save Your Time and Money by Shopping at Target!
Being a mom is stressful! We typically are the ones running everything that happens in the background. The things that usually go forgotten by everyone else….until you are all out of toilet paper. Then who is the one that is having to run to the store? Mom! Luckily, I have found a way around this. Below you will find out exactly how I save time and money by utilizing Target subscriptions!
Being a Mom Is the Equivalent to 2.5 Full-Time Jobs
Say what? Yes…that’s really a thing the New York Post said, and I believe it! This is a great explanation as to why we feel like we are constantly losing our minds.
My Brain Is Mush
In any given moment my brain is hosting where the kids are, if everyone is safe, do we have toilet paper, have I gotten the mail recently, what groceries do we have, what groceries do we need, what are the plans for this week, does the dog have food, and so on. Can you relate to this?
It’s definitely an overwhelming state to be in. No matter how many lists, calendars, and reminders you have; it still feels overwhelming.
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for your support!
Using Subscriptions to Make Life Easier
One thing I have found to help release some space in my brain? Subscriptions!! I swear by a variety of subscriptions. I use them for food, household items, dog food, etc… One of my most used subscription services is through Target…shocking right? 😉
I NEVER have to worry about running out of soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, diapers, wipes, toothpaste, etc… and I save an additional 5% (and probably more since it cuts my Target runs in half). In addition to saving 5%, you will get an extra 5% off with your debit or credit REDcard and free shipping. Basically, you are getting paid to shop at Target 😉
The only partly tricky part is estimating how often you will need these items sent to you. There have been times when I have too much of something, but luckily Target emails you a few days before shipment and you can easily change it. This is easy to do on the computer or your phone; which makes quick delivery changes easy to do!
A Very Quick and Easy Step by Step List on How to Use Target Subscription Services
- Go to Target.com
- Type what you are looking for in the search field (example: diapers)
- Select the brand/type you are looking for
- On the right-hand side, you will see an option of “one-time order” or “subscribe and save”. This will only show up if this product is available for a subscription. Some items are now available by a new option called Restock.
- Select subscription service
- Select frequency
- Click “add subscription to cart”
- Select “continue shopping” or “view cart and checkout”
And that’s it! It’s so easy and so convenient! Your subscription will be shipped out immediately, and then reoccurring shipments will be sent out per your requested frequency.
My Very Own Target Subscription List
- Hefty Strong Tall KitchenDrawstring Trash Bags
- Baby Wipes Refill Pack – Unscented – 800ct
- Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper – 30 Double Plus Rolls
- OxiClean Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent – 100.5 Fl Oz
- Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels – 12 Giant Rolls
- Diapers Giant Pack Size 6 104ct – Up&Up™
Make Your Life Easier!
We are so fortunate that there are so many ways to make your life easier. Using subscription services is just one thing to take advantage of!
Learn How to Save More Time with These Related Articles!
Save Time and Money While Shopping!